Monday, August 15, 2011

Pure Magic, Part 1 - Days 359-372

A rare eight hours of sleep left me refreshed and clear headed enough to reflect on the happenings of the last two weeks since my last posting. Two words sum it up...PURE MAGIC! Words won't do it justice, but I will do my best to share anyway. The time away started with a chuckle and ended with a blessing with lots and lots of good stuff in between. So much good stuff that I need to break it up into at least two parts.

It began when a customer stopped by my booth and asked me to participate in an event celebrating World Breastfeeding Week. Since "No" is not in my vocabulary, the answer was "Yes, sure!". She called mid week to work out the details and asked if I could make mini...boobie cookies. I began to giggle like a little schoolgirl. Mini boobie cookies?! Out came the "Yes, sure!". "How many mini boobie cookies would you like?" I asked. "Oh, sixty or so should work" she replied. So I set out on my mission to create a mini boobie cookie.

D & G Occasions, a local bakery supply store, was my first stop. I perused the cookie cutter section looking for just the right size circle cookie cutter for my little cookie. Since it was close to closing time, a store clerk asked if she could help to speed me along. I shared my mission with a chuckle and stone faced, she told me of a "special" cabinet in the back that held body part molds. Oh my! She asked me if i would like the key to check it out. Double oh my! Well out came my famous words again..."Yes, sure!" I replied. With the guilty pleasures key in hand I headed to the back to unlock the mysteries from the secret stash. Stored inside were candy molds of every body part you could imagine...female and male. I felt like I had stumbled into the back room of a video store. Quadruple oh my!!!!! Somehow I didn't think these would work for my mini boobies. I promptly headed back up front with the key...feeling more than a little embarrassed, but with a schoolgirl giggle that would not stop. 

I am running out of gas right now, so I will have to share the Pure Magic events in the next installment.  Until then...Many, Mini Boobies...OOPS, I mean Hugs!

Many hugs,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment