Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Full Life

To say my life is full would be a woeful understatement.  It is as overstuffed as the dinner plate of a very round visitor at an all you can eat buffet.  Piled a mile high with good stuff and a few choice nuggets falling off the edge.  I love my very full life and I wouldn't want to live it any other way.  Problem is I keep eyeing the dessert bar and I want to add a few more treats.  There just is no more room!

Since my last posting I took a glorious trip to Chattanooga to celebrate another fall wedding.  I paid my first visit to Rock City and loved every gnome filled minute.  I spent quality time with my husband and followed it up with some quality time with my son.  Yummy meals with family and friends were in abundance.  Every spare moment was spent baking cookies, selling them at the markets and receiving way more than my fair share of hugs. 

On Halloween I turned another year older, wiser and happier.  My friend Linda gave me a gift of treats from Bath and Body Works, one of my favorite stores.  The name of the scent she chose could not have been more perfect...A Charmed Life.  That pretty much sums it up.  A Full, Charmed Life is mine.

Many Hugs,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment