Thursday, January 26, 2012

Glorious

Every now and again I adopt a word and use it every chance I get.  The latest additional to my overused repertoire is "glorious" and what a beautiful word it is.  The last few weeks have been filled with glorious moments culminating in a glorious evening spent with my husband at The Ravenous Pig celebrating nine glorious years of marriage.   The tagliatelle pasta with lump crab and broccolini...glorious.  The roasted cauliflower...mmmmm super glorious.  The company...glorious squared.  Peppered in between my word adoption and last night were several glorious days at the markets, a glorious girl's day out at Renningers with Morgan and friends and the creation of the glorious first draft Kickstarter video by the queen of gloriousness...Morgan Claytor.  It is a lucky girl that is able to find so many life moments to use and abuse the word "glorious".  A gloriously lucky girl I am!

Many hugs,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment