Monday, June 13, 2011

Finally! - Days 308-309

Since last September I have waited for a call or an e-mail from Mari at the Maitland Farmers' Market.  An e-mail that never came...until today.  Today I received a glorious e-mail simply titled "CALL ME!!!!!!".  Yay!  Could it be that finally there would be a spot for me at the Maitland Market?  The answer came quickly when I picked up the phone.  Mari said she was looking for a cookie vendor and wondered if I knew of anyone that might be interested.  Hmmmm...I think I might.  She seemed almost as happy as I was when I told her I would love to be a vendor.

When I hung up the phone, the reality of what I had just said yes to hit me hard.  I had committed to working seven days a week.  Oh my!  I think I need an assistant...or ten. 

Many hugs,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment