Sunday, June 5, 2011

I Found My Kwan - Days 299-301

The last few days have been pretty fantastic for so many different reasons.  I baked my heart out.  Reaped the soul filling rewards for all that baking.  Felt an amazing sense of community and love from my fellow market vendors.  Experienced more love from my market regulars.  Watched Jerry Maguire with Ryan.  Dreamed big food truck dreams.  Shared a whole day of wonderful with my husband Mike. And ended the weekend with bad bowling, great food and the awesome company of Ray and Diane.  Somewhere along the way I found my kwan.  I think it was somewhere in between watching Jerry Maguire and dreaming big food truck dreams.

I loved that line from Jerry Maguire and I cannot think of a better one to describe how I feel right now.  So I borrowed it.  I had to look up the meaning in the Urban Dictionary and it fits the feeling perfectly.  It means a sense of love, community and respect.  It is a place of total contentment.  It is where I am right now and where I always want to be.  It is how I feel when I spend time with Mike.  It is how I feel at the market.  It is something I lost along the way a few years ago.  It is so nice to find it again.

Many hugs,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment